Ongoing advice, motivation and coaching to help you achieve AMBITIOUS RESULTS.
There are recurring themes that I hear time and time again when meeting with a new client: I don’t know where to start, I need to carve out the time, I hate doing it alone, I need support to move to the next level. Recognizing that these issues could be alleviated through a strong community of like-minded women, The CEO Accelerator Program was created!
Above all else, the CEO Accelerator Program will show how we truly are stronger together.
In the Accelerator program you receive:
- Four CEO Days: Full-Day Mastermind Sessions
- One-on-one time dedicated to you, focusing on your needs and growth
- Masterclass training sessions
- Panel discussions
- Virtual peer connection – we don’t need to be lonely on our journey
- Open Q&A opportunities
“We need to shatter OUR glass ceiling so we can propel ourselves forward in our greatness. And you know what? We will hit another ceiling, and another, and another, and that’s okay. Because together, supporting one another, and helping to bring each other up the ‘ladder,’ we will continue to smash them.” – Cheryl
- Establish goals and then take action towards achieving them
- Become self-reliant and gain the confidence needed to trust your vision
- Develop a deeper and more meaningful personal and professional satisfaction
- Contribute in a thoughtful and impactful way to your team and organization
- Enhance the way you approach responsibility and accountability for your actions and commitments
- Build the strengths necessary for working more efficiently and productively with others
- Learn to communicate with authority and purpose - be proud of your voice
- Empower your business through a greater understanding of and insight into your "why."
The results speak for themselves through personal growth and development, motivated and focused individuals and teams, and clear, ambitious, and achievable targets. All of these things lead to dynamic and highly adaptable leaders.
- 80% of people who receive coaching report increased self-confidence
- Over 70% benefit from improved work performance, relationships, and more effective communication skills
- 86% of companies report that they recouped their investment on coaching and more (source: ICF 2009)
In addition to the tangible ROI's the feeling of fulfillment, confidence, and community that you will derive from the CEO Accelerator Program will enable you to continue to affect not only positive growth and change in YOURSELF but as a leader with your team, your peers, your network, and even in your personal life. What's better than that?
I understand that by completing this application, I am showing interest in the CEO Accelerator program and am under no obligation to accept or make payment.
Why Join the CEO Accelerator Program?
Doing away with the notion that being a CEO means having to be the Chief Everything Officer. Even those in a "business of one" must find the comfort and confidence to step into the role of CEO to grow and foster a profitable, sustainable business. The reality is, it takes effort, planning, and a mindset shift - but it also takes support.
Throughout my career, something I experienced lacking, as have many others, was access to open, supportive women in various roles or stages in their career. When I did take part in training opportunities or development workshops, I consistently found they were not geared to me, a female. They were unwittingly designed to benefit the men taking part, and quiet the women. What it came down to was, I didn't feel safe. Safe to share my ideas, challenges, aspirations. I already had to work harder to prove I deserved to be in the room, how could I undermine the work I had done so far by speaking, being honest, and vulnerable, and potentially perceived as weak.
There is this lovely difference between the female species and the male species in how we communicate and grow. Nothing earth-shattering here - women develop through vulnerability, community, and support.
This is why I created the CEO Accelerator.
So, where did I start? With me. MY mindset. Ultimately, it was a major stumbling block that was inhibiting me from stepping into my brilliance and owning my title of CEO. My ability to finally do this has been the foundation for creating a safe space for women to share, develop, celebrate our successes, lament our misses, and own our brilliance.